ICT Support Officer
- SCHADS Award Level 3 - $74,894 trp (including salary $67,263)
- Great benefits available including salary packing (up to an additional $15,895 p/a) and relocation assistance
- Rewarding full time position (till 30 Nov 2023)
- Based in Alice Springs and Travel to remote communities
- Local Alice Spring residents encouraged to apply
Are you looking to join a diverse team making a positive difference?
Who we are
CatholicCare NT is a Catholic social service agency established in the Diocese of Darwin. We provide services throughout the NT, including service centres in Darwin, Palmerston, Malak, Tiwi Islands, Daly River, Wadeye, Jabiru, Maningrida, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Alice Springs, Santa Teresa, Titjikala, Finke and APY lands.
About the Opportunity
You will be responsible for hardware installation, application support and provide any IT support to the site staffs.
- assist IT Department with setting up hardware for new starters
- provide support with applications, conduct IT equipment maintenance to ensure proper functioning of all CCNT IT desktops and IT mobile fleet.
- attend and resolve IT tickets,
- maintain CCNT ICT asset register,
- liaise with external providers to ensure smooth operation of IT systems,
- provide IT training to staff on using IT equipment's and conduct IT inductions for staff based in the Region
What we are looking for
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology, at least Cert IV in Information Technology.
- Relevant Industry Experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders, both internal and external and across all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
- Exceptional time management skills which includes multitasking and meeting deadlines.
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 06 October 2022
Interviews week of: 10 October 2022
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholicCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards will not be considered.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities.
Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card.
If you have resided in an overseas country for 12 months or more in the past 10 years, this position requires you to complete an International Criminal History check (ICHC) prior to you employment commencement date. The outcome of the initial screening check must be satisfactory.