- SCHADS Award Level 6 - $107,972 trp (including salary $96,970)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full time position based in Daly River (till 30 June 2024)
- Relocation assistance offered
- Subsidised Accommodation provided
Are you looking to join a diverse team making a positive difference?
Who we Are
CatholicCare NT is a Catholic social service agency established in the Diocese of Darwin. We provide services throughout the NT, including service centres in Darwin, Palmerston, Malak, Tiwi Islands, Nauiyu, Wadeye, Jabiru, Maningrida, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Alice Springs, Santa Teresa, Titjikala, Finke and APY lands.
About the Program
Our Nauiyu office provides Children & Parenting programs, Childcare, Safe House, NO MORE programs, school counselling and Financial Wellbeing and Capability programs.
About the Opportunity
As the Team Leader you will be based in Nauiyu and be responsible for the coordination and implementation of multiple programs as well as providing leadership and mentoring to a multi-disciplinary team in Nauiyu. The service delivery component of the role will focus primarily on Children and Parenting, School Counselling, and the further development of the Safe House operations.
What we are looking for
- A relevant degree in Social Work, or Community Services or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in relevant practice and team leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills encompassing report writing, case note writing and supervision and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with managers, staff and stakeholders across a range of diverse cultural groups and settings
- Experience in reporting and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data in line with program requirements and leading a team to do the same
- Experience in providing supervision to multi-disciplinary staff.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 6 October 2022
Interviews week of 10 October 2022
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholicCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards will not be considered.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities.
Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card.
If you have resided in an overseas country for 12 months or more in the past 10 years, this position requires you to complete an International Criminal History check (ICHC) prior to you employment commencement date. The outcome of the initial screening check must be satisfactory.