Executive Assistant to General Manager
- Full time position based in Darwin, NT
- SCHADS Award Level 4 - $86,386 trp (including salary $77,584)
- Salary packing option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a),
Are you looking to utilise your exceptional administration, organisation and communication skills in a fast-paced office environment?
Who are CatholicCare NT?
CatholicCare NT is a not-for-profit organisation, providing social services and programs to individuals, couples, families, children, groups, schools and agencies across the Northern Territory.
The Office of the General Manager Programs (GMP) oversees and is accountable for all aspects of operational service delivery of all CatholicCare NT programs across the NT.
About the Opportunity
In this exciting full-time role, you will use your exceptional administration and organisational skills
to provide a high level of executive and administrative support to the General Manager Programs ensuring efficient execution of tasks and responsibilities to achieve business objectives.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not limited to:
- Being the central point of contact for the General Manager Programs
- Managing organisation of key meetings facilitated by the GMP
- Preparing agendas and papers, collating multiple reports and other documentation as required
- Taking minutes of all meetings within the responsibility of the GMP. Minutes taking is to be high level with the ability to write succinctly and filter information accordingly.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence and drafting letters and documents.
- Ensuring compliance of staff request forms for approval by the General Manager Programs
- Managing the GMP appointment schedule by negotiating, planning, and scheduling meetings, video and teleconferences, travel and anticipating associated needs
What we are looking for:
- Relevant qualifications in relation to the position.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills including minute taking, drafting documents, undertaking project tasks, report writing and stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to multi-task across all areas of responsibility and develop and implement effective and efficient operational systems that contribute to seamless service management.
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Office 365 and complex diary management (Outlook)
- Demonstrated competency in managing meeting processes and writing succinct meeting minutes
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people
How to Apply
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website. www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 6 October 2022
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholicCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards will not be considered.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities.
Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card.
If you have resided in an overseas country for 12 months or more in the past 10 years, this position requires you to complete an International Criminal History check (ICHC) prior to you employment commencement date. The outcome of the initial screening check must be satisfactory.