General Manager Quality Systems
- SCHADS above Award - $134,660 total remuneration package (including salary $121,484)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full time position
A rare opportunity has become available to join the Executive Leadership Group of CatholicCare NT in the role of General Manager Quality Systems. The role involves the management of the organisations quality systems including accreditations, evaluation and clinical governance. Reporting to the Director this is a leadership position that works across the whole of the organisation. CatholicCare has 17 locations across the NT and programs ranging from mental health, family programs, specialist counselling services, violence prevention programs, employment, child care, NDIS, youth, housing and drug and alcohol services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in quality and management, well developed consultation and collaboration skills and be able to work in complex work environments.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in social work, psychology or other human services area.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including high level written and oral communication, negotiation and solution focused skills.
- Experience working in or managing service delivery programs.
- Demonstrated experience in managing quality systems.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
Please contact Recruitment on (08) 8944 2000, for further information. The role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au