Violence Prevention Manager
- SCHADS Award - $96,989 to $104,892 (including salary $87,499 - $94,629) dependant on experience
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time Position located in Berrimah
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Violence Prevention Manager to join our Berrimah team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in building CatholicCare NT's capacity to provide high quality and integrated domestic and family violence services. The position reports directly to the Senior Contract Manager and takes direction from the NO MORE Campaign Director.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage a diverse range of domestic and family violence programs in urban and remote communities, this currently includes NO MORE, Men's Behaviour Change and Domestic Violence Counselling, Men's Healing Group and a Family Advocacy Support Service. You will be required to develop skills in comprehensive program planning for CatholicCare NT Violence Prevention whilst ensuring compliance with contracts and oversee implementation and evaluation of program strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to provide supervision that builds capacity to meet program requirements to a diverse place-based team. Key to success within this role will be the capability to lead and work collaboratively with Team Leaders, Lead Practitioners and staff in order to meet targets and deliver quality services.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social services, with experience in working in the area of domestic and family violence, and an ability to work within community development models.
- At least 5 years' experience with managing and supporting diverse staff groups and including the capacity to provide supervision to staff.
- Proven ability to develop partnerships, promote service capability and to represent an organisation in a consistent professional manner.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.