Case Manager Family & Community Wellbeing
- SCHADS Award Level 5 - $82,510 trp (including salary $74,437)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time Position
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Malak team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing outreach strengths based case management, mentoring, advocacy, parent education and practical support. The position reports directly to the Team Leader of Family and Community Wellbeing, in conjunction with the Regional Manager Darwin.
The primary purpose of this role is to work with families and the wider community to ensure that children and young people are safe, nurtured and engaged in positive play experiences that promote development, increased confidence and improved mental health and wellbeing.
We are looking for a candidate who is adaptable, resilient and a team player with the ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability. Key to success within this role will be the capability work collaboratively with children, young people and families using a strength based approach to identify risk factors or issues that may lead to poor mental health outcomes later in life.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Community Development, Early Childhood and /or Psychology.
- Demonstrated ability to apply early intervention and prevention activities that support the wellbeing of children, young people and families.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case management skills, skills, report writing and case note writing
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website http://catholiccarentcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4657196.