- Above Award Rate - $133,015 trp (including salary $120,000)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full Time Position
We have a newly created position for a Contract Manager to join our Berrimah team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in liaising with funding providers and navigating complex contracts in order to translate contract deliverables into operational planning, implementation and evaluation. The position reports directly to the Senior Contract Manager in addition to the General Manager Programs.
The primary focus of this role is on client and service outcomes and will have a key role in influencing and inspiring staff to connect between strategy and operations. We are looking for a candidate who can work collaboratively with management and key staff to facilitate their ability to meet targets, deliver quality services, build capacity and meet compliance requirements.
The Contract Manager will be required to understand all aspects of funding contracts, know the environment (policies, program intent) and be able to communicate this at a range of levels. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work or Community Services and demonstrated experience, three or more years, in contract management in a not for profit organisation, including ability to meet targets, milestones and outcomes.
- Competency in developing comprehensive program planning, evaluation tools, and using databases to capture and measure program outcomes.
- Demonstrated expertise in working closely with managers and key program staff to recruit, induct and build a staffing culture that aligns with the organisation's values and strategic direction.
- Expertise and experience in one or more of the core areas of service delivery (e.g. Family and Community Services, Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol, Youth Work, Housing Support).
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4766651