Case Manager Intensive Family Support Service
- SCHADS Award Level 5 - $84,989 trp (including salary $76,673)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full Time Position
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Intensive Family Support Service team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing support to families to increase parent and caregiver capacity and confidence in raising and creating safety for their children.
This position is based in Alice Springs however; requires daily travel to and from Santa Teresa to deliver services. The position reports directly to the Team Leader Intensive Family Support Service in conjunction with the Regional Manager Alice Springs.
The primary focus of this role is providing assertive engagement, case management and in-home or outreach support to families who self-refer or are referred by external agencies. We are looking for a candidate who can develop and maintain good networks with relevant government and community based agencies whilst representing CatholicCare NT in a professional manner at all times.
The Case Manager will be required work closely with Territory Families and statutory processes to ensure families and children who have been assessed through child protection investigations are provided with timely case management and family support assistance. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Counselling or Case Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note and report writing.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in providing parenting support that is child focussed and family centred.
- Demonstrated understanding of child development and the impact of trauma, parental alcohol and other drug misuse and family violence.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au & enter ref code: 4768874