- SCHADS award Level 8
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full time
- Working from Tennant Creek with regular travel to the Ali Curung site.
We at CatholicCare NT have an exciting opportunity for a rewarding career path within the leadership team of our organisation. We are looking for a motivated and highly passionate person to guide our team in the Tennant Creek and Ali Curung communities by providing onsite leadership and management.
The person in this position needs to be a strong leader and have the capacity to lead and manage a diverse range of programs that currently includes counselling, housing support, financial wellbeing, an intensive family preservation service, family and community wellbeing, national disability insurance scheme supports, child care services, mental health and youth programs.
The position is also required to work with organisation-wide programs that aim to reduce domestic and family violence.
The ability to work well with operational staff, multiple senior managers and in complex environments will be important.
You will form part of the leadership of the organisation and will contribute to the development of the whole organisation.
The ability to provide staff supervision that builds internal capacity to meet program requirements to a diverse team is of vital importance to this role.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, counselling, mental health practice or similar.
- Proven ability to develop partnerships, promote service capability and to represent the organisation in a consistent professional manner.Ability to develop partnerships with Aboriginal organisations and other services.
- At least 5 years experience with managing and supporting diverse staff groups including the capacity to provide strong leadership and supervision to staff.
- Ability to work to targets, meet deadlines and manage compliance of all office functions.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and adapt as required.
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one of the core areas of service delivery for this region (for example family and children's services, mental health).
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include accommodation optional, remote allowance, Bi-Monthly return fare travel to Alice Springs or Tennant Creek incl accommodation. Flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
This position may be eligible for the 'Welcome To the Territory Incentive Program'. For more information, visit: theterritory.com.au/incentive
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au