Team Leader AOD
Full time position based in Tiwi Islands (Till 30/06/2023)
- Take your skills to the forefront of an iconic, not-for-profit organisation
- Provide crucial outreach support in a rewarding leadership role
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits and super in addition to your competitive salary
You will be responsible for the implementation of a number of programs and the leadership and integration of a multi-disciplinary team on the Tiwi Islands. Programs include suicide and violence prevention and AOD programs. This position also provides a clinical service delivery function to work alongside the AOD caseworker and ensure the successful delivery of AOD services within the integrated service model of placed based programs on the Islands. This position has a particular focus on leading and mentoring program staff, applying professional knowledge and support whilst providing direct services and managing complex client work.
You're empathetic, caring and kind. You understand us. You resonate with our long-term goals, values and work practices. You're an experienced AOD Practitioner and can demonstrate cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
Drawing up on your degree in human services or equivalent with substantial experience in the area of Alcohol and Drug treatment, along with you extensive experience in relevant practice and team leadership will put you in good stead for this next step in your career.
You're a team player, but more than that, you're an innate leader; you will love this opportunity to demonstrate both your clinical skills and your ability to take a big-picture view as you mentor and coach your team.
Perks of the role
- SCHADS Award Level 6 - $103,222 trp (including salary $92,704)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Relocation assistance + remote area allowance + subsidised single person accommodation
- Five Weeks Annual Leave
- Bi-monthly weekend visits to Darwin (Additional Employee Benefit)
At the end of the day, though, your greatest reward will be the opportunity allowing you to make real, positive changes in the lives of countless Australians.
Join our team today - this is a rare leadership position helping those who need it most, to heal, thrive and transform their futures. Don't miss out.