NDIS Coordinator of Supports
- SCHADS Award Level 4 - $82,216 trp (including salary $74,172)
- Salary packaging option (up to an additional $15,895 p/a)
- Full time position based in Alice Springs
Our NDIS Service operation is expanding in Alice Springs and APY Lands, and we are looking for a NDIS Coordinator of Supports to join our team.
CatholicCare NT is a not-for-profit organisation, providing social services and programs to individuals, couples, families, children, groups, schools and agencies across the Northern Territory.
This position supports participants to understand and implement the funded supports in their plans and to link them to community, mainstream and other government services. This role will focus on supporting participants to build skills as well as connect them to relevant and appropriate providers.
The NDIS Coordinator of Supports will work with participants and their families to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase their capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in the community.
- Assist NDIS participants to optimise' their NDIS plans ensuring that they are getting the most out of their funded supports.
- Assess all RFS for NDIS participants prior to accepting.
- Effectively communicate and maintain relationships with the NDIA.
- Action referrals in a timely manner.
- Provide fortnightly face to face checks on service satisfaction on supports being provided to participants.
- Be the key contact for service issues, complaints, major changes and plan reviews.
How to apply
Applications only progress if made directly through our CatholicCare NT website. Expressions of interest from third party job boards will not be considered.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website:
https://catholiccarentcareers.org.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5686787.
Applications Close: 9am Thursday 28 October 2021
Interviews Week of: 01 November 2021
Safeguarding Children & Young People. CatholicCare NT is committed to maintaining zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect, and the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people who access our activities, programs, services and facilities.Employment is subject to obtaining a satisfactory National police check and Working with Children (Ochre) Card.
If you have resided in an overseas country for 12 months or more in the past 10 years, this position requires you to complete an International Criminal History check (ICHC) prior to you employment commencement date. The outcome of the initial screening check must be satisfactory.