CatholicCare NT was established in 1993, commencing with two employees operating three programs. Today we employ over 200 people who are delivering a range of programs and services across the Northern Territory.
CatholicCare NT provides unique career and personal opportunities that include travel and the experience of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in both local and remote community settings.
Our conditions include:
- Above award payments and conditions under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 and the Labour Market Assistance Industry Award 2010
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- Tax Effective Salary Packaging Benefits which apply to Public Benevolent Institutions
- Relocation Assistance
- An Employee Assistance Program, which includes a free confidential counselling service
- Access to internal and external training opportunities
- Ability to experience all that the Northern Territory has to offer, through internal transfer opportunities to one of our many Territory based locations
- CCNT may allocate discretionary holidays over the Christmas period